With global-class healthcare facilities, first-rate and studies-based training, flexible immigration policies, protection and adequate employment opportunities, Canada, absolute confidence is one of the pleasant countries in the global to stay, work and raise a circle of relatives. There’s no scarcity of motives why Canada is a major immigrant vacation spot.
Who Requires A Visa?
Foreigners wishing migrate to Canada need to obtain a visa, a legal document that guarantees your stay in Canada. There are two fundamental classes of visa specifically permanent and temporary visa.
However, citizens of sure international locations are exempted from obtaining a visa while travelling Canada. Citizens of the following international locations do now not require a visa when coming into Canada.
- Citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See (holders of a passport or tour record issued by way of the Holy See), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (holders of country wide Israeli passport), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania (holders of a biometric passport/e-passport issued via Lithuania), Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland (holders of a biometric passport/e-passport issued via Poland), Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (holders of the regular passport issued by way of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan that includes their non-public identity range).
- British citizens and British remote places residents – A British citizen or a British overseas citizen who’s re-admissible to the United Kingdom.
- British distant places territories, residents of – A citizen of a British remote places territory who derives their citizenship thru delivery, descent, registration or naturalization in one of the British distant places territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- British National (Overseas) – holder of a British National (Overseas) passport issued with the aid of the UK to individuals born, naturalized or registered in Hong Kong.
- British Subjects – holder of a British Subject passport issued via the UK which includes the remark that the holder has the proper of homestead within the United Kingdom.
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region – holder of a legitimate and subsisting Special Administrative Region passport issued by using the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- United States residents and permanent citizens – A United States citizen or a person lawfully admitted to america for permanent residence who’s in possession in their alien registration card (Green card) or can provide other proof of everlasting residence.
If your usa isn’t always listed among the visa exempt nations, then you need to appy for a visa. Canada visa utility is an onerous, however armed with the proper facts getting your visa approval is assured.
- Valid Passport
- Two recent passport length photo
- Proof of application fee
- Evidence of Financial capability to cater to your live
- You may additionally want to encompass other files. These files can be identity playing cards, proof of employment, a a call for participation from family or buddies in Canada, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa workplace liable for the united states or area where you live for greater records
If you’re applying for a study permit, you will be required to provide the following document;
- Acceptance Letter From
- proof of economic aid to cater to your stay
- Letter of rationalization/cover letter
- Language skill test
- Copies of academic certificate
- Visa fees
- Passport picture