Car park attendants are Responsible for overseeing use of Car parking facilities, as well as ensuring their protection and maintenance.
Their Job description typically includes collecting expenses, checking parked automobiles for legitimate tickets, operating growth gates, and directing customers to spaces which can be available.
Parking attendants may also be concerned in cleansing up spills and damaged glass, that could motive harm to vehicles and accidents to drivers. They may additionally be responsible for washing and vacuuming the indoors components of cars in the event that they work in parks that still offer a cleansing provider. Their work description also entails riding automobiles over quick distances in the facility to parking areas and guarding them. The automobile park attendant normally works from a small workplace or booth, and additionally takes time to patrol the parking region frequently.
Location: fifty seven rue sainte-annequébec, qcg1r 3×4
Salary: $14.25 to $14.Forty six hourly for 16 to forty hours according to week
Terms of employment: permanent employment
day, night, weekend, shift, flexible hours, to be determined, morning
begin date: starts as quickly as feasible
benefits: health benefits, different blessings, long term advantages, economic blessings
vacancies: three vacancies
Car park attendant Job description
Car park attendants perform diverse capabilities in making sure clean operation, safety, and maintenance of parking centers.
The predominant obligations, duties, and tasks that commonly signify the activities of attendants at most automobile parks are shown within the Job description below:
- Hold operation at vehicle park and make certain clients get high satisfactory provider and pride
- Reply hastily to sound of alarm attached to marked vehicles while activated and check out disturbances
- Become aware of possible dangers at car park and resolve conflict where it arises
- Carry out ordinary patrol of parking place and issue notices of price to clients for non-compliance to parking terms and condition
- Perform ordinary cleansing of car park to ensure it’s far tidy and prepared usually
- Respond at once to all reports concerning harm to device, antisocial behavior, and/or unauthorized get admission to and resolve all problems
- Make certain every day reports are produced showing abnormal occurrences, such as damage to assets
Ensure a secure, hazard free, and easy parking surroundings.
Requirements– competencies, capabilities, and knowledge – for car park attendant function
If you are in search of to work as a car park attendant, the capabilities, know-how, and competencies you need to have the able access to the Job with most employers are shown below:
- Strong communication capabilities, which includes the ability to talk truly and to narrate efficiently with people from various backgrounds
- Potential to carry out functions professionally
- Super customer support skills to ensure excessive diploma of client pride
- Pretty lively, assured, reliable, punctual, and proactive man or woman
- Ability to provide attention to detail and carry out responsibilities as it should be
- Strong expertise of and capability to use microsoft office package
- Experience working earlier than as a parking, patrol, or enforcement officer
Possess legitimate drivers License.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- 1 to less than 7 months
- Urban area
- Hotel, lodge, Resort
Obligations and Responsibilities
- Cope with public
- Perform services unique to the establishments in which their occupations are found
Security and Safety
- Criminal file Check
- Driver’s validity license check
- Drivers record check (abstract)
Work Conditions and Physical competencies
- Dealing with heavy hundreds
- physical demanding
- Standing for prolonged durations
- Client Focus and attention
- Interpersonal Skills
- Fantastic oral communication
- Remarkable written communication
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- Fitness/health care benefit
- Paramedical savings coverage
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement financial savings plan (rrsp)
- Learning/training paid by employer
The employer promotes equal employment possibilities for all job candidates, consisting of the ones self-figuring out as a member of these groups: indigenous humans, Newcomers to canada, seniors, veterans, visible minorities, youngsters
Who can apply for this Job?
Only apply for this Job If:
- You’re a canadian citizen or a permanent resident of canada.
- You’ve got a valid canadian work permit.
If you aren’t authorized to work in canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application
How to Apply
Via e mail
418-692-1511 extension 3396 among 08:30 am and 05:00 pm
57 rue sainte-anne
Québec, quality controls
G1r 3×4 between 08:30 am and 05:00 pm